Player Topic: Eliaquim Mangala (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol some people on here really can't handle genuine criticism. You think everyone is just scapegoating and you completely ignored my very factual evidence of him being shit today. Keep that head buried, everything is fine!
Your opinion, and not factually based. My opinion is that he wasn't that bad. No head burying at all.

Your opinion, and not factually based. My opinion is that he wasn't that bad. No head burying at all.

Him performing a shit slide tackle that got a yellow card, him allowing Gomis to run past him. That isn't my opinion those things actually happened so are facts. Like I said you were right the first time you must have watched a different game.

Him performing a shit slide tackle that got a yellow card, him allowing Gomis to run past him. That isn't my opinion those things actually happened so are facts. Like I said you were right the first time you must have watched a different game.
Sooooooo.....I take it Silva was shite because I saw him give the ball away once. Sterling is a **** as he done the same, Aguero is pump as he's missed a shite load of chances this season, and he's always injured. Kompany dives in like a 15 year old in every single game, and he's never fit......etc, etc, etc.

Sooooooo.....I take it Silva was shite because I saw him give the ball away once. Sterling is a **** as he done the same, Aguero is pump as he's missed a shite load of chances this season, and he's always injured. Kompany dives in like a 15 year old in every single game, and he's never fit......etc, etc, etc.

lol I'm done arguing with you ostriches. Keep that head buried and the next time Mangala messes up I'll lend you my shovel so you can bury it even deeper.

Took a very poor angle on their goal, curved his run like he was the striker.

He was poor for most of the match (that's coming from a defensive player who is usually more lenient with my clan). Could he get better with more time? Perhaps. But I am not sure the club will give him more time.

just not good enough he looks so clumsy on the ball just like lescott....giving them the ball it's like giving them a fucking bomb they can't wait to get rid of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.