Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
11745748_862524293829001_685566444876245673_n.jpg

thats the interviewer > he does look abit you know..

I think this set up could work quite well in Europe, away against the elites

____________Hart
Zaba_Komps_Manga_Kola
___________Delph
______Yaya_____Dinho
___________Silva
______Sterling__Kun

I'm by no means an ITK, but following up on several mentions yesterday that the lad had failed his medical last week, I've been told that it is true that he did indeed fail "our" medical, but that our medicals demand a much higher standard than other clubs.

Essentially, he met the standard that most clubs would demand, and it is in fact city who have had the change of heart, deciding to take a punt on an £8m signing who only "failed" by a fine margin.

Don't shoot the messenger, as I say, I'm just passing on what I've been told.

Did he fail our medical because he had cold feet?

My mate (who follows football but is no great supporter of any team) asked me last night what I thought of us signing Delph and I just kind of shrugged my shoulders but finally mustered an answer of "he's our younger version of Gareth Barry" he then asked where will he fit in our team and the only thing I could think of was a replacement for Fernando whom I hope is fucking off!

He never took a medical last week.

So he didn't fail it.

Can this bollocks be knocked on the head.

He never took a medical last week.

So he didn't fail it.

Can this bollocks be knocked on the head.

Why would anyone think this was a plausible scenario anyway? He failed a medical a week ago so we give him a new one a week later? Were we hoping for a different result? Second time lucky? He have the sniffles the first time round?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.