Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was a joke? an unfunny joke all the same.

It's clear Delph's hammy's are about as trustworthy as a tea soaked rich tea biscuit.

It wasn't a joke mate, it was a snide attack on someone who Collymore thinks betrayed his club. His reaction to Delph signing for us showed just how much he thinks it's funny. A former professional laughing about a player being injured is pretty fucking staggering when you think about it.

Did I miss the memo where a woman beating dogger gets to pass judgement on someone else?

It wasn't a joke mate, it was a snide attack on someone who Collymore thinks betrayed his club. His reaction to Delph signing for us showed just how much he thinks it's funny. A former professional laughing about a player being injured is pretty fucking staggering when you think about it.

Yep. I'd love to call him out for it on twitter, but the arsehole blocked me for calling him a ten club mercenary.

I don't have twitter Karen, despite my phone asking me at least once a day to update it. That pic is from Collymore's instagram. I've no doubt the club will be well aware of it.
I've posted on the dogging one's twitter account earlier tonight. I assume i am blocked by now.

The club is normally very philosophical about stuff like this and prefer to keep a dignified silence, because getting wound up about things and complaining, especially about the media, tends to be counter productive. This is one instance where I hope the club actually takes a stand. At the very least he should be banned from the stadium and the campus. Personally I would go further and ban talkshite too, and tell them they can stay away for as long as they are giving this cretin the airspace to spew his toxic nonsense.
What next for Collymore? He's beat up a woman, committed public indecency on a regular basis, and now he is laughing at and mocking a professional footballer because he is injured. It's not just unprofessional, it goes beyond that.

Unfortunately, I doubt we'd be able to ban talkshite, as it has rights to live commentary on certain matches.

Though I think Collymoron should be banned, at least for a while.

That's the thing with Collymore, he loves to dish it out, but cries like a woman when he gets taken to task over it.

His moral compass is beyond fucked up! He admitted years ago about his battle for depression then openly makes fun of a professional footballer who's suffering with injuries at the moment and as a former pro he should know this can be hell in your career especially for someone as young as Delph.

The strangest thing is I remember reading that Collymore admitted in his autobiography that he suffers with Borderline personality disorder which causes people to be impulsive and have unstable behaviours including intense anger and suicidal thoughts.

What I'm getting at is that I honestly think Stan Collymore is a ticking time bomb and a danger to himself, if he doesn't get help soon I think it could end up bad for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.