Player Topic: Fabian Delph (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Micah Richards told me that as far as he is concerned, this is the best club in the world and he had the time of his life here," added Delph

From the BBC site

I suppose their view might be that
at it's easy for us to be so magnanimous with our current success.

As we all know though City fans have always been the same, the case in point being SWP.

Never fails to amaze me each and every set of fans from our players former clubs completely vilify their old players for signing for us.

And that is down to bad press

Your probably talking about some teenagers, sat in the holte I couldn't hear any booing of Milner

Barry deserved to get slaughtered after his press bollocks. It's a bit of unfair comparison, you sign the best player in our side and we sign an over the hill centre half who can't get in yours. I'm sure you'd be clapping Aguero when he turned out Liverpool at the Etihad.

Oh and Yaya this season. Kicked up a fuss but was supported the entire year and we had banners saying "Please Stay Yaya" and "Thank You Yaya" if he was due to leave this summer.

That's another thing our soulless club does for players on the way out despite their importance.

Your probably talking about some teenagers, sat in the holte I couldn't hear any booing of Milner

Barry deserved to get slaughtered after his press bollocks. It's a bit of unfair comparison, you sign the best player in our side and we sign an over the hill centre half who can't get in yours. I'm sure you'd be clapping Aguero when he turned out Liverpool at the Etihad.
Let's keep it realistic mate

Watch the reception Milner gets at Anfield from our lot. Then learn something.

Just occurred to me how I could explain this to others. Txiki is a closer. It doesn't matter what field you put him in, he could be some telesales guy for British Gas or could be negotiating for multi-nationals. His entire attitude is about being a closer and they are born rather than trained.

This is one of the reasons that I have faith in him. Closers recognise other closers and this guy can land us proper players

I'd wait until he lands us a player that is wanted by several rivals like KDB or Pogba before I big him up too much. Sterling and Delph were sitters.

One of our club legends and hugely rated at the time centre backs in Ricky Dunne went to Villa and we have never said a bad word against him. SWP went to Chelsea for a club record when we were in relegation and Chelsea were buying everybody and we loudly applauded his return.

It's that type of class that only a recent history of humility and humbleness due to relegations can really give you. Your lads will be top in about 10 years.

city fans were pleased to send him off knowing safe in the knowledge he wasn't good enough to get in ahead of Kompany and lescott.

If love to see you clap your heart out Aguero heart out playing for Red Scouse at the Etihad.

Anway off topic. whilst Delph isn't Wiltshere or Pogba, he's a genuine likeable character and he does try hard, it might be a winner for all parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.