Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in Portugal over the summer spoke to a local about him and he said will never be good enough for city. Very true.

He is complete rubbish. He was largely responsible for both our goals.
The first goal Shaqiri ran around him like a witches hat to get the cross in and the second goal he made him look like the clown he is by overcommiting. A defensive midfielder my arse. How Pellegring played him ahead of Delph is staggering.

He is complete rubbish. He was largely responsible for both our goals.
The first goal Shaqiri ran around him like a witches hat to get the cross in and the second goal he made him look like the clown he is by overcommiting. A defensive midfielder my arse. How Pellegring played him ahead of Delph is staggering.
That's a pretty one eyed view of their goals tbh. He did miss tackles on both goals, but the more damning thing is that even after Shaqiri had got past him, on both gals he still had our entire defence between him and goal. Unfortunately today, having our entire defence between you and goal doesn't mean a whole lot, as they were busy doing great impressions of traffic cones.

It's lucky that having a free run at our defence doesn't usually always end in a goal though, as allowing teams to do that is pretty much a hallmark of the Pellegrini era.

Thought I'd seen an improvement this season but nah, since utd he's been poor (Sivila away excepted).
Can't pass forward so when he's outnumbered in midfield so the ball is passed back putting our defence under pressure.

Awful game today after looking a bit better recently. The times he commited himself both lead to there goals and so today's result does fall on him.

Unless he finds form think we need to take a hit and sell in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.