Player Topic: Fernando (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
when he joined...had very high hopes of him. His transition from octopus to octopussy going well...

No pace. Can't head. Can't tackle. Can't pass forwards or further than 5 yards.

Makes Garcia look like fucking Matthias

I've just read that he's never played more than 26 league games in one season during his career and that includes sub appearances. So how did we expect him to ever become a top premier league player?

I'd love to know what criteria were applied to our decision to sign him, it just completely baffles me.

I've just read that he's never played more than 26 league games in one season during his career and that includes sub appearances. So how did we expect him to ever become a top premier league player?

I'd love to know what criteria were applied to our decision to sign him, it just completely baffles me.
The Portuguese League is 30 games a season, how many games are you expecting him to play? Throw in cups and CL and he averaged about 40 games a season. No idea how any of this is supposed to be relevant either tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.