Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

kupest said:
Why are we talking about this signing being wrong on August 30th when this was dead and done 2 weeks back !

Oh and while we are at it, lets not sign players who have played/are well regarded at their clubs.

It's a Friday night/Saturday morning had too many cans of Stella thread, the op will have forgotten about by the time he sobers up

mosssideblue said:
cityok said:
right now , Saturday, 30 August, it feels a bit awkward, a bit sold down the river.

Frankie ruined his image.

Don't really want him here, he possibly feels the same.

You need help my friend. Just read your post again for the second time and you are either depressive or feckin stupid, which is it?

Are they mutually exclusive?

Rather looking forward to seeing Lampard play.

Frank is now a New York player who wants to maintain his fitness before they start their season. We have given him the opportunity to do so, what is wrong with that?

If he can contribute anything to the club either on the pitch or behind the scenes we are on to a winner as he is a model pro.

I for one wish him well.

SJC said:
de niro said:
well done op. a nice welcolme for a class act. he or we dont expect anything, he's here to keep fit and to contribute if needed, his experience on the pitch is too good to ignore, off the pitch even more so. i think he'll do a great job for us in the league cup for starters and if we can retain him for part of yaya ANC absense then even better.

one of the best players ever to grace the premier league has just walked through our doors for free ffs.

joke of a thread.
A stright forward thumbs up for this.

Seconded, thirded and fourtheteded..ed

The mere fact that people have issues with him generally tells you he was the a thorn in our side, IMO he must go down as 1 of the most consistent quality players to grace the EPL and if he can help us out in even 1 game then that will do for me.

de niro said:
well done op. a nice welcolme for a class act. he or we dont expect anything, he's here to keep fit and to contribute if needed, his experience on the pitch is too good to ignore, off the pitch even more so. i think he'll do a great job for us in the league cup for starters and if we can retain him for part of yaya ANC absense then even better.

one of the best players ever to grace the premier league has just walked through our doors for free ffs.

joke of a thread.

100% agree

Questy said:
The mere fact that people have issues with him generally tells you he was the a thorn in our side, IMO he must go down as 1 of the most consistent quality players to grace the EPL and if he can help us out in even 1 game then that will do for me.
Got no problems with him at City, not like we signed a journeyman Clubhopper looking for his next easy payday, he was at Chelsea for a long time, and got released, his vast experience and professionalism, not to mention already knowing our England boys, means this is a win-win for all concerned, a no- brainer, except it seems for the OP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.