Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

mosssideblue said:
cityok said:
right now , Saturday, 30 August, it feels a bit awkward, a bit sold down the river.

Frankie ruined his image.

Don't really want him here, he possibly feels the same.

You need help my friend. Just read your post again for the second time and you are either depressive or feckin stupid, which is it?

^^^^^^ This!

Went to the Etihad last sunday and Frank looked very happy, smiling and posing for piccys with fans. Got a pic of him with my mates 6 yr old lad who was proper star struck.

Having him for a few months can only benefit us an i can see him coming back next season too for the same reason.

The very fact there has been so much moaning about it from other clubs says what a good acquisition he is. Sure, he'll play a bit part at his age, but what a player to have in the ranks to do that.

As for Lampard himself, he's bright, thoughtful, and conducts himself exceptionally well. What's not to like?

Great that he's at the club totally professional and if I was a young EDS midfielder I would be stalking him like mad and trying to get
any info or tips off him
On the pitch he'll be a decent player to bring on to close games down bit like when we had Paddy V
plus he can come in homes games we should win and rest the likes off Yaya

A top quality player for many many years, a real no brainer....don't recall a crazy thread like this when we signed that piece of glass called Hargreaves!.

Absolutely delighted he's here, even if he doesn't play much he has plenty to teach our other players and wound up those two cunts in London.

cityok said:
right now , Saturday, 30 August, it feels a bit awkward, a bit sold down the river.

Frankie ruined his image.

Don't really want him here, he possibly feels the same.
same here

its like having gerrard here

althought if he wants to play and not be a **** then it works out for everyone

Rascal said:
Went to the Etihad last sunday and Frank looked very happy, smiling and posing for piccys with fans. Got a pic of him with my mates 6 yr old lad who was proper star struck.

Having him for a few months can only benefit us an i can see him coming back next season too for the same reason.
I must say I was impressed we got him on loan .
Him and Terry were the main men for Chelsea .
I think he will also help some of are younger players like Rekik and Huws .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.