Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

malg said:
dobobobo said:
malg said:
Fucking hell......that absolutely has to be a Clarke?

I feel the same. I aint much into adoring sports profressionals, but Frank Lampard could of fucked off to New York but he stayed in Manchester. God bless him.
Yup.......you're both on the wum.

Nope. No player is ever bigger than the club, but nice to show appreciation for a good all rounder every now and then.

Just watching the Farewell Frank programme on Sky. He is a genuinely delightful guy.

He is a model professional and comes across as a genuinely nice guy. A credit to his parents and profession Chelsea were lucky to have him so long. I think he has been touched by our reaction and treatment while he has been here and will be another player who retains a place in his heart for our club.

He refused every chance to throw former managers under the bus in this show....except for Villas Boas. He must have hated him.

baildon blue said:
I would say Frank best game for us was Bayern Munich at home .
I'm going to miss him even though he's only been with us one season .
Even yesterday he played very well .
I think Pellergrini under used him this season .

I don't recall watching a player who is so focused on moving into space, at all times. I had never noticed before he came to City. His final goal is a good example, in its build up and the final execution. Why he was played less after Christmas I don't know, but it was a mistake.

Lampard got a great send off ,but he will always be regarded as a chelsea legend and his season with us will be soon forgotten , it was correct to give him the captaincy in his last competitive game in England , but the histrionics afterwards , the speech , his family taking a bow and the players giving him the bumps was over the top. He is a true credit to the game and has been a model professional and i have thoroughly enjoyed watching a brilliant footballer at close quarters ,but he really should have negotiated a pay a you play deal with chelsea this season , picked up another medal and got some deserved recognition from the rent boys.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Lampard got a great send off ,but he will always be regarded as a chelsea legend and his season with us will be soon forgotten , it was correct to give him the captaincy in his last competitive game in England , but the histrionics afterwards , the speech , his family taking a bow and the players giving him the bumps was over the top. He is a true credit to the game and has been a model professional and i have thoroughly enjoyed watching a brilliant footballer at close quarters ,but he really should have negotiated a pay a you play deal with chelsea this season , picked up another medal and got some deserved recognition from the rent boys.

Thought the club got it just right yesterday.
Nothing new that he's a Chelsea legend and rightly so - but I think we will appreciate the season he gave us for a long time - who cares how others regard it.

jimmygrimblesboots said:

Contradiction much^^^^^.

Privileged to watch him for one season. 4th in all time scorers list in Premier League from midfield. Incredible. Very pleased at the send off we gave him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.