Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Just listened to when he phoned the radio station. Brilliant. He is a good lad. Wonder how he will juggle his kids when he goes to New York?

Damocles said:
He's nailed on to stay for the season. No chance we'll let him go to New York when we need him here
Would be a great way to fuck over NYCFC right from the start, can't see CFG allowing me that to happen.

Think he'll stay until mid Feb when their camp at the CFA finishes.

hughes' blue rinse said:
does anyone know what he handed to the man in the family stand whilst warming up yesterday or did he just shake his hand? he made an effort to head over to the fan instead of just warming up in front of the Colin bell stand which made me think he was giving him something. needless to say what ever it was the man was well chuffed.

The fan in the family stand was chanting his name and calling Frank over, after about a minute Frank ran over shook the guys hand and gave him a hug.
Really impressed with Frank's attitude on and off the pitch, down to earth and a model professional and role model for the younger generations.

BlueDan91 said:
hughes' blue rinse said:
does anyone know what he handed to the man in the family stand whilst warming up yesterday or did he just shake his hand? he made an effort to head over to the fan instead of just warming up in front of the Colin bell stand which made me think he was giving him something. needless to say what ever it was the man was well chuffed.

The fan in the family stand was chanting his name and calling Frank over, after about a minute Frank ran over shook the guys hand and gave him a hug.
Really impressed with Frank's attitude on and off the pitch, down to earth and a model professional and role model for the younger generations.

Nice guy and quality player. You can tell he helps motivate teammates when he comes on like Kompany does.

Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
The most over rated player of the most over rated generation of players.
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
The most over rated player of the most over rated generation of players.
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

Pretty sure they'll be a big portion of this forum who said similar. We've all shit on a player at some point and got proved wrong (last season I remember calling Demi an undercover rag ffs)

In any case the guy is proving why he's been one of the best Premier League midfielders ever, and his ability to appear in the right positions is unmatched. Just don't use it as an excuse to throw shit at other blues pal.

Damocles said:
He's nailed on to stay for the season. No chance we'll let him go to New York when we need him here

I'd wonder if we could make a deal where we find a player to replace Lampard at New York. I'd keep him for another 18 months.

He could be vital the next few weeks as he scores goals. Him and Yaya are the only two who chip in enough this season. It's time for Nasri/Silva/Navas and Milner to get on the goal trail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.