Player topic: Frank Lampard (2014/15)

Re: Frank Lampard

Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
The most over rated player of the most over rated generation of players.
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

Oh dear memories, worst post ever on bluemoon.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!
Very lucky to have played in the Chelseas teams he's played in, and with the players he's played alongside.
I cringe when people mention in him the same breath as some of the greats of the game.
I also feel sorry for Gerrard having to be compared to him over his entire career, it's like comapring the band Steps to the Stone Roses.

Oh dear memories, worst post ever on bluemoon.
It belongs here;

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=308514" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=308514</a>

Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!

Was he at a West Ham press conference in 1996?

GaudinoMotors said:
Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!

Was he at a West Ham press conference in 1996?

Don't wear out your keyboards for this, people.

jackqueen said:
MC ID said:

Pretty sure they'll be a big portion of this forum who said similar. We've all shit on a player at some point and got proved wrong (last season I remember calling Demi an undercover rag ffs)

In any case the guy is proving why he's been one of the best Premier League midfielders ever, and his ability to appear in the right positions is unmatched. Just don't use it as an excuse to throw shit at other blues pal.
Disagree. His combination of intelligent positioning, shot accuracy, and professionalism has been so unambiguously positive for the team that those that were a bit over the top in slating Lampard or City management for taking him on should raise their hands and say they missed that one.

What has really surprised me is how much he seems to be enjoying both his teammates and his football. He's really is up for one last run at the big-time silverware before heading
overseas.

If you could be arsed reading the thread you'll find several people, me included, have done just that.

Fat Frankie has turned out to be a masterstroke for the club.

MC ID said:
Kun Aguero said:
Lomas has a lob on said:
No thankyou!

Pretty sure they'll be a big portion of this forum who said similar. We've all shit on a player at some point and got proved wrong (last season I remember calling Demi an undercover rag ffs)

In any case the guy is proving why he's been one of the best Premier League midfielders ever, and his ability to appear in the right positions is unmatched. Just don't use it as an excuse to throw shit at other blues pal.

I wasn't over-enthusiastic about Yaya arriving!! But then what do we FOCs know?

droylsdenblue said:
Chelsea fans starting to get a little irritated by our Frank it seems :-)

Patrick Barclay especially. Absolute drivel what hes been saying earlier today.

What is it with the scribes- they still cannot get their heads round the fact that little old city have upset the apple cart and disrupted the natural order of the 'big four' winning the trophies between them every year.

I like many other blues fail to understand why we do not relocate the press to the front corner of East/South Stands...

I hope we're trying our best to keep him around. Screw the mls. He deserves to stay this season and win the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.