Player topic: Jesus Navas (2014/15)

cibaman said:
The thing I dont get is when he's running into the box our players move to the back post or stay near the penalty spot. Why?
Because every time they make the near post run, they usually score. I'm with you on this, I have no idea why we don't ever make anything resembling threatening runs in the box, it does completely defeat the point in having a winger. David Silva pulling to the back post like he's Fellaini is just bizarre, but we've one it all year

Woeful again. His corners remind me of when I was a kid and I was that scared about having enough power in my feet to clear the first man, i'd just lump it as hard as I could with zero direction on it... It's genuinely mind boggling that he still takes them!

As someone said earlier, he literally is the Spanish Aaron Lennon. Please get rid.

Missed a sitter AGAIN.

Cross or shot, its always near but not quite!

xxvinexx said:
I dont rate him...for all his 'work rate' all the goals came from his side....

He is literally just fast. He has no end product and his stats for an attacking player are awful. He needs to go in the summer like a lot of players do.
he is fast but he doesn't even use his speed.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Offers nothing going forward as can't cross and offers nothing defensively as evidenced today.

Another shite signing.

this was worrying today. usually he is very good at getting back and helping his fullback, in fact I will say that's one of his few plus points, but today he let Zabba get doubled up so I wonder if this was part of Pellegrini's instructions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.