Player topic: Jesus Navas (2014/15)

got exactly what we paid for with him - decent but not world class, should be a squad player at best

had no confidence in him scoring that chance today whatsoever. mata in a similar position on his favored foot albeit the other side and makes it look easy

the_invisible_man said:
got exactly what we paid for with him - decent but not world class, should be a squad player at best

had no confidence in him scoring that chance today whatsoever. mata in a similar position on his favored foot albeit the other side and makes it look easy

decent ? really

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Offers nothing going forward as can't cross and offers nothing defensively as evidenced today.

Another shite signing.

28 assists (in all comps) in nearly two seasons says otherwise.

He's frustrating and could do better but to suggest he's been a shite signing is very far wide of the mark in my opinion.

the_invisible_man said:

Agreed.

Personally I'd keep him for next season unless a particular decent offer comes in. Despite his issues he still does a job can he seems happy with being rotated. Useful to have around.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Offers nothing going forward as can't cross and offers nothing defensively as evidenced today.

Darren Huckerby mk2

Not anywhere near good enough ,
patchy at best ,waste of a shirt at worse, Adam Johnson was miles better .

A damning verdict i suppose.

How on earth did he miss the 1-on-1 with De Gea? De Gea didn't move and he hit it straight at him,

Squad player to cover injuries and impact sub. Has started way too many games and proved totally ineffective when doing so.

BlueAnorak said:
How on earth did he miss the 1-on-1 with De Gea? De Gea didn't move and he hit it straight at him,

De Gea's forcefield, you know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.