Player Topic: Jesus Navas (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come nobody considers the fact that there is rarely anybody to cross to! Always has to pull it back hoping. It is why he was more effective when we had the beast
Exactly,i was hoping Bony would get on the end of some as low crosses to sergio will get cut out.I can't wait for pep to get it all sorted

The truth is navas gives all every time. Not always the end product but he stretches defences, adds pace to create space and when he manages a decent cross no one ever gambles and gets in there anyway.
more a worry is that we have fullbacks who cant cross or create. They pass back every time to silva de bruyne and toure.
city are predictable
navas is unpredictable Both good and bad
team is better with him in

I love this thread. Every day I come home from work and there's a new clueless twat.
Problem is that they fuck off once they've been laughed at a few times.

Hahahaaaaaaaaaa.Fuck off don`t spoil me hols mate.I must confess I wass stunned when I learnt that Canadians in the main only get 2 weeks holiday a year.WTF that all about ?

Yeah mate, It's a joke. Overworked like fucking dogs over here. I'm self employed so I do what I want, but I don't get paid.
You have to work at a company for five years to get 3 weeks holidays.
Don't worry, I don't know any of those ignorant pigs, so won't be sending any your way. I almost knocked one out in Varadero airport two years ago though. Disgusting woman ;)

Yeah mate, It's a joke. Overworked like fucking dogs over here. I'm self employed so I do what I want, but I don't get paid.
You have to work at a company for five years to get 3 weeks holidays.
Don't worry, I don't know any of those ignorant pigs, so won't be sending any your way. I almost knocked one out in Varadero airport two years ago though. Disgusting woman ;)
Didn`t she see you coming. ;)

He gives us some variety in attack and space for the others to work. Starting last night with 3 10s was ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.