Player topic: Joe Hart (2014/15)

I wonder ...................

If Bony gets to start/feature in a few games will we stop criticising Joe's kicking as there will be a player who can collect and control clearances?

Bluekiwi said:
I wonder ...................

If Bony gets to start/feature in a few games will we stop criticising Joe's kicking as there will be a player who can collect and control clearances?

Very much doubt it,he would have to be off the pitch seeing most of his kicking goes out of play & the rest goes straight to the opposition,

Funny seeing Neuer get;

*Beaten at his near post from range
*Chipped
*Nutmegged

In the space of about 17 minutes last night. I think he's a shit goalkeeper who only gets his place at Bayern because he's German tbh. They should sell him and replace him with someone like [insert random Bundesliga goalkeeper who's getting plaudits in the press].

OB1 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
OB1 said:
Neuer proved just how good Hart is tonight.
A very good point, well made, OB.

;-)

Indeed he did. He is the reason why we have conceded so few goals this season even though there is crap defending in front of him.
The haters will always hate though.

The two one-on-one blocks against Spurs on Sunday were awesome. Hart closed down the player (one was Kane) and then moved around like a lune blocking all possible shooting options without going to ground. Till defenders got behind him and then saved the resulting attempt.

That's funny considering he still can't kick a football
221abbd2cc.png

There may be better overall keepers in terms of a combination of shot stopping, distribution etc, but i can't think of one that is better one on one. He has really stepped up this season.

Joe Hart has been in excellent, match winning form and almost faultless in a trying season. He is one of the best and for me there is no obvious, outstanding candidate to replace him.

hutton who blue said:
Joe Hart has been in excellent, match winning form and almost faultless in a trying season. He is one of the best and for me there is no obvious, outstanding candidate to replace him.

Excellent season, seems to have got better as the season progressed .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.