Player topic: Joe Hart (2014/15)

I remember 1 year ago when many questions his ability and we willing to buy another keeper to replace him.

Not seen it yet but it got me thinking about Big Joe's save against Leeds.

mosssideblue said:
blueinsa said:
I've never seen a better save than that, never.

Us oldies can remember a certain England Keeper doing something equally impressive from a Pelle header
I'm an old un but I think that by Joe Today was better

Mike N said:
Not seen it yet but it got me thinking about Big Joe's save against Leeds.

Imo, the only saves by a City keeper that come close are the one by Big Joe you mention and one by Schmeichel at Anfield

blue underpants said:
mosssideblue said:
blueinsa said:

Us oldies can remember a certain England Keeper doing something equally impressive from a Pelle header
No it wasn't, but it was the next best thing.

blue underpants said:
mosssideblue said:
blueinsa said:

It was an undeniable amazing reflex. But what about double saves? Even our own Arni Arason saving that Ziege freekick onto the bar, and the to get up like a man electrocuted to stop the following header.

Take nothing away from Hart, it was incredible. He stopped a certain goal.. but sometimes 2 certain goals are stopped.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.