Player topic: Joe Hart (2014/15)

pudge said:
[video]https://vine.co/v/eA7wAvrBnzO[/video]
Great reactions!, but at a nice height though when comparing it to Banks' or even Schmeichel's for us at Anfield (was it Hamman's shot?)

blue underpants said:
mosssideblue said:
blueinsa said:
I've never seen a better save than that, never.

Us oldies can remember a certain England Keeper doing something equally impressive from a Pelle header
I'm an old un but I think that by Joe Today was better
The picture quality was that's for sure.Might not be as good as Banks save but save of the season can't see anything bettering that one today.

blue underpants said:
mosssideblue said:
blueinsa said:
I've never seen a better save than that, never.

Us oldies can remember a certain England Keeper doing something equally impressive from a Pelle header

From another old-in, Joe's save today was the best ive seen from a City keeper and is up there with the Banks save from Pele with the latter still the best I've ever witnessed and IMO will never be beaten!

Gray said:
blue underpants said:
mosssideblue said:
No it wasn't, but it was the next best thing.
All about opinions:)
Joe was miles from the ball and had to use every inch of his body to get to that, Banks was nearer the ball but got down well, think they will be compared over and over on SSN in next few days and I bet if they have a poll Joe will come out tops.....oh hang on its MCFC.... cancel that

Amazing save. The other truly great Hart save that springs to mind was one from Darren Bent in his villa days - we were winning 1-0 think it was the 2011-12 season and in the run in................kept us in the game and of course in the fight for the title. This one today might even nudge it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.