Player topic: Joe Hart (2014/15)

Joe wasnt at fault for any of the goals,at least he seems to care would be a good shout for captain if kompany is out for the remainder of the games ....

blueplan said:
Blue Haze said:
He has so many average performances for a keeper at a top club

With FFP and homegrown restrictions, we can't even consider replacing him. And the worst part is, he knows it.

And everybody knows it.

Joe Hart is the least of our problems.

babyajay said:
blueplan said:
Blue Haze said:

With FFP and homegrown restrictions, we can't even consider replacing him. And the worst part is, he knows it.

And everybody knows it.

Don't worry mate just leave it these two are bluemoon's more retarded answer to the chuckle brothers.
I agree with you Joe Hart is the least of our worries and in fact he seems to be the only one who actually cares. He should either be the captain or at the very least Vice captain.

Blue Haze said:

Do we we "need a fresh injection of top class talent every year" ?

Let me quote from another thread

super_city_si said:
We need a fresh injection of top class talent evry year. Not loads, but one or two top players to keep the hunger and put other players on their toes.
With the recent handicap we bought second level who won't push for starting places

And to reinforce your opinion about Hart's average performance let me cite the relevant stats and data

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/2014-15/feb/150214-opta-blog-on-best-goalkeepers.html

Detailed Opta stats show De Gea, Lloris and Szczesny merit best ratings of BPL goalkeepers.

I thought Hart should have saved Fellaini's header and possibly done a little better with Mata's offside goal.

Hart's still a top goalkeeper and should have got the armband when Kompany came off.

MCFC97 said:
babyajay said:
blueplan said:
And everybody knows it.

Don't worry mate just leave it these two are bluemoon's more retarded answer to the chuckle brothers.
I agree with you Joe Hart is the least of our worries and in fact he seems to be the only one who actually cares. He should either be the captain or at the very least Vice captain.

+ 1

CityFan94 said:
I thought Hart should have saved Fellaini's header and possibly done a little better with Mata's offside goal.

Hart's still a top goalkeeper and should have got the armband when Kompany came off.

His spreadeagled (butterfly) style of shot keeping ala ice hockey leads to passive not proactive goal keeping.
See the "five hole" goal for CP's 1st goal too.

His "static" footwork and positioning (viz exposing his left side for CP's 2nd' goal ) is poor .

Hart is not a top GK. PL stats this season confirms it..

we have plenty of other problems to go at, we should absolutely not waste time, effort and money on another top keeper. Hart has done plenty right this season as well, he just needs a bit of straightening out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.