Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initial impressions on the tour in 2014 and from the media snippets were that he was very much in the Sturridge mould, style and personality-wise.

Well I'm pleasantly surprised about his personality, he seems really quite humble from the interviews he has given these last few months - far from the prima donna I was fearful of - and seems very grateful for any minutes and first team inclusions that come his way. Well done kid.

He's a proper religious type and works very, very hard in every game i've seen him in. Definitely no questions about his attitude at all. It's fantastic.

I just hope this give Pellers a small kick in the arse to actually start trusting him more and giving him more than 5 minutes at the end of the game. Yeah he scored but he needs to be playing a lot more to develop.

I just hope this give Pellers a small kick in the arse to actually start trusting him more and giving him more than 5 minutes at the end of the game. Yeah he scored but he needs to be playing a lot more to develop.

I like to think he will now. He can't not after that really. I reckon the next time he gets on itll be for about 15 minutes or sumat, which is an improvement obviously.

Like many others I think we have a very special talent here. It will be really interesting to see how he gets on during the course of the season.

What I like about Kelechi is that he has a very strong self-belief. It's an important quality when he is surrounded by superstars. He almost got a second goal at the end when Yaya crossed the ball into the box, so he clearly knows how to be in the right place at the right time.

Let's hope this encourages Manuel to give him a few more minutes next time. Speaking of which I hope this also encourages Manuel to give Patrick Roberts a few minutes in place of Navas. Roberts is a very clever player and I am sure he wouldn't let us down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.