Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
''"Without Bony and without Sergio Aguero we don't have a player who plays inside the box. We have to try and work without them." - pelle

?? nacho
That is not great from mp,although he did say a couple of weeks ago he can play behind the striker so maybe that's where he see's him but give the boy a go at least

He has done more than enough to prove himself, we have provided him "excellent facilities" and there will be two or three Italian sides happy to take him at the end of the season. He wouldn't have got the chance to train at "excellent facilities", if he had went to Porto.

What? How many top-class players have Porto produced? What we have in facilities, Porto more than make up for in offering experience. Our facilities are useless when we constantly overlook our youth players. We are the worst place to go for a youngster who wants oppotunity.

What? How many top-class players have Porto produced? What we have in facilities, Porto more than make up for in offering experience. Our facilities are useless when we constantly overlook our youth players. We are the worst place to go for a youngster who wants oppotunity.

Beware.

Every post of his(mine) has some sort of snide undertone to it.

Isn't he away with the Nigeria U23 around then. I think he leaves during the week of the Liverpool game
He's in the senior Nigeria squad for a start...

Apparantly they have games on the 13 and 17 November. He shouldn't play much in them and hopefully won't get injured.

If anyone was wondering what a "Clarkie" is, it's this.

If anyone was wondering what a "Clarkie" is, it's this.
He just sounds like a rag WUM to me. This and over comments across BM

Oh you guys got me, never knew Bluemoon had such thorough detective work. Forget trying to prove me wrong, just throw out labels. I'm unhappy, like many other posters, with our reluctance to give our youths a try. We've had several prospects and we've let them all go without a fair shot. Kelechi is probably the best prospect we've had in a long time and I fear he'll leave too. If that makes me a 'clarkie' or 'WUM', then so beit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.