Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
would like to see him start next game, if ague ors not fit. pellegrini needs to start trusting and playing young players more !

A bit of a knee jerk reaction. If the younger players aren't patient then they aren't worth keeping.
Patient for what? There will not many better opportunities for him. He won't get a sniff once silva and aguero are back. Today was the opportunity for him to play. His patience should have been rewarded today.

Patient for what? There will not many better opportunities for him. He won't get a sniff once silva and aguero are back. Today was the opportunity for him to play. His patience should have been rewarded today.

He was quiet against Norwich.

He's a kid ffs. He's been given more chances than most people his age get and has been trusted to come on and try and make a difference in games like today when we need a goal. I imagine he's delighted with the amount of faith being shown in him, not about to quit like some of the fucking bed wetters on here seem to think. He's already started a game this season, which is huge for someone his age and it now looks like he's going to get a bit of a run and hopefully he really takes his chance.

@Ray78 He wasn't the only one but was played as the support striker where he put one on a plate for Bony. Today was the perfect opportunity to give him a good run in his preferred role in a game we should dominate. Opportunities dont get any better than today.

He was quiet against Norwich.
I don't think he had a good game against Norwich, I don't think he suits playing up top with another striker.

Still should have come on earlier today

Still the age stigma about, if they're good enough they should play, Iheanacho is better than 7 minutes.

He's a kid ffs. He's been given more chances than most people his age get and has been trusted to come on and try and make a difference in games like today when we need a goal. I imagine he's delighted with the amount of faith being shown in him, not about to quit like some of the fucking bed wetters on here seem to think. He's already started a game this season, which is huge for someone his age and it now looks like he's going to get a bit of a run and hopefully he really takes his chance.

He's 19. Raheem Sterling is 20.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.