Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone's so hyped because we finally have a player who looks to sting the opponents at every given opportunity, very direct. Almost every player we've had has been a bit of a dilly dallier.

Looked good today definitely better than some midfielders we have had. Not sure about Colin Bell at this stage but I am fairly confident he will be better than Ged Brennan.

Brightened up a shite day. The lad oozes class, his touch when bringing the ball out of the air is sublime and he's always looking to penetrate.
Wish he'd have taken a couple of corners though, from what I've seen his dead ball delivery is way ahead of Navas's.
We've definitely got a superstar on our hands.

Brightened up a shite day. The lad oozes class, his touch when bringing the ball out of the air is sublime and he's always looking to penetrate.
Wish he'd have taken a couple of corners though, from what I've seen his dead ball delivery is way ahead of Navas's.
We've definitely got a superstar on our hands.

I wondered to. I think he took one or two in the first half but it was Navas to the first man ad nauseum in the second. Dont understand why we persist, I would have thought Navas' pace would be more use trying to stop a quick breakaway from a corner rather than taking the corner itself.

Anyway back on topic, KDB will be immense for us.

I have to be honest, I didn't think he would be a great signing. Glad he proved me very wrong. Looked absolutely class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.