Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo, if he maintains that level, he is better than Aguero or Silva. Blasphemy, but there y go.

Going forward, nearest thing to Colin Bell I've seen in a City shirt.

If we had not let two stupid goals in & Aguero hadn't been infected by Vassellitis, DeBruyne's debut today woukd have been stuff of legends. I made a point of studying him today. Breathtakingly good. I can't feel bad about losing, because he is as good as it gets imo on the strength of that, he could soon be our mvp.

Many posters have used one particular word today to describe him and they are spot on...............absolute CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!.

Yes, I agree he's the new Colin Bell. Technically he's not Silva but overall he's probably a better player, like Colin was. Great signing, maybe better than Aguero in terms of effectiveness. A steal at £50 odd million. He's the real deal,

Really helping me get over that loss is seeing him play today, he is absolutely brilliant and better than I could have hoped for, really excited about the Derby as if him and Silva are in for that game we will carve them apart

Exactly!

At no point did I want to shout "pass the fooking ball!" cos he's seen what I'd seen already! Sure, he's no Silva, who'll get a ball in a tight situation and you can't see his next pass, but we don't want another Silva, we want direct and he's everything we've wanted as City fans!

I find myself saying "I can't believe it!" when he picks out a forward pass, straight off, as I'm so used to the team zigzagging its way forward! LOL!

Let's just hope Silva is fit for the next game, so KDB can start on the right and do his interchange thing with El Mago!

This is it. What I'm most excited about is how different he is from silva. Maybe I'm revealing my football naivety here but I was expecting a more direct version of silva. He's really not though. He will never dictate play but what he does is incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.