Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tbh he looked a little annoyed with Sterling's final ball towards the end! Anyone else noticed this?

Well, when things don't go his way, he can be a bit grumpy. When he was at the youth-academy at Genk, he was labelled a bit difficult because he's so demanding, mostly for himself. Couldn't stand losing a game, even in training.

The last two years he hasn't really showed any of that, but things mostly went his way ofcourse.

I can confirm this. That's also one of the reason to go to city. Better players so less frustrations for him :p

I know where he lives, bring a ball
He has three houses around Greater Manchester and Cheshire. No matter which one you go to and knock at the door, he answers it himself within seconds. In fact he knows which house you are coming to before you do.

tbh he looked a little annoyed with Sterling's final ball towards the end! Anyone else noticed this?
I like that about him though. He is a perfectionist who has very high standards which will raise the level of those around him. He sets the tone for others to follow, Sanchez does a similar thing at Arsenal.

Ginger Kev looks the business. How good will he be in a year or two? He could be absolutely world class IMO.

Ginger Kev looks the business. How good will he be in a year or two? He could be absolutely world class IMO.

Suppose it depends on your definition of worlds class but my thinking is that if he can go into any of the best teams in the world and improve them, by my definition he's already world class. Barca, real, Chelsea, psg, juve, arsenal would all improve with him in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.