Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won money on Skybet as well. I decided to reinvest it with individual bets that Kev would score more goals that Sterling (11/2), Pedro (6/1), Benteke (10/1) and Shrek (11/1).

Hoping he is not injured

I did a similar thing won on him coming to us and put £15 on him being PFA player of the year at 16/1. He's now 6/1. Think his closest competition this season for the award will be Sanchez. Silva and Aguero get injured too much :(

Yep, we've unearthed a diamond with KDB for sure. Tremendous footballer.

Not sure we can take credit for unearthing someone when we paid £54 million for them, but agree 100% he is a tremendous footballer.

For all the talk of Pogba over the summer, I don't think he would have had the same impact as KDB has had on our team.

In all honesty he should already be in the FIFpro first XI for 2015 when you think about his 2015 year... Was the sole reason Wolfsburg won the domestic cup and qualified for CL as 2nd in the Bundesliga (absolutely trashed Bayern 4-1 in january), got the alltime Bundesliga assist record, main guy in Belgium Euro Cup qualifications and now raking in assist and goals for City. Not many players in Europe boast his stats and his influence. In terms of influence on the team and the game only Messi is above him, I would say. Hardly injured as well.

But somehow I think he will be overlooked

As I said when in my first post on Bluemoon, this kid is World Player of The Year material.

Last edited:
So KDB has been here for 3 months and piss is trickling down peoples legs that his head could get turned by Real Madrid? Must have been pissing, shitting [ themselves ] and weeping every day since Silva and Aguero have been here with this type of thinking. What soap powder do you guys use? Or are the stains too deep and new bedsheets are bought every few weeks?

So KDB has been here for 3 months and piss is trickling down peoples legs that his head could get turned by Real Madrid? Must have been pissing, shitting [ themselves ] and weeping every day since Silva and Aguero have been here with this type of thinking. What soap powder do you guys use? Or are the stains too deep and new bedsheets are bought every few weeks?

The funny thing is Real Madrid are in debt to Sheikh Mansour for near £500 million I somehow doubt they'd jeapodise that 'loan' to try and sign our players.
Add to that, I give it 5 years and CFG will be a Goliath of a footballing enterty, no club will be able to challenge us.

The football World though ADUG were after building the Sears Tower, instead we've built the Burj Khalifa with room to extend. It surprises me that other fans, journolists can't see what's happening at City, can't see the vision but it astounds me when our own fans can't see it.

MANCHESTER City will never be bullied into selling our players, we may in future lose the odd one on a Bosman to their 'boyhood dream' club.

Teams like Barcelona wouldn't like to tangle with us financially and Real Madrid dare not. Bayern simply can't afford too.

KDB, will continue to improve and the PL will see a star. We can see it now, give the ignorant masses a month and they'll be fawning all over him. Will he be recognised by the PFA? I doubt it, we will win the PL by a good few points this season. I see PFA player of the year being Sanchez or Cech..

Maybe he'll go to Real or Barca someday, maybe he won't. Who knows.

Certainly not something to consider at this moment in time. If Real would come calling now, everyone invloved would just laugh, like Benzema did with the Arsenal transfer. It would be as ridiculous as, let's just say, *instert something random that seems totally silly* Man United making a bid for Neymar. Just imagine the absurdity of that bid and transplant it to a Real Madrid KDB bid and you have an idea of how little chance that has of succeeding. Altho I think Real getting KDB at this point in time or the near future has less chance of succeeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.