Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's 5 games into a 6yr contract so I wouldn't worry about him going, or clubs bidding for him any time soon

We've managed to keep Aguero, Silva, Kompany etc so there is no reason to think we won't keep De Bruyne

Not a chance KDB will be going anywhere,he's going to go on to become a City legend,and rightly so.

It would take an astronomical bid to get KDB now. He came in for £50m+, and has exceeded expectations. His value is soaring. Can't see him going anywhere for a good while yet...

It's frightening watching him. He will get a lot of goals and assists this season, no doubt about it. He makes it look far too easy....

When the Summer started i knew we would sign him. Was linked far to much in different news outlets for it to not be true.
So, I put £35 (Skybet wouldn’t let me put more on) at 7/1.
When he signed I got a right cash windfall. Happy days!
However, I actually in truth wasn’t too bothered about the signing itself. Not seen that much of him and like most judged him on his few appearances for Chelsea.
He really has turned out to be the best signing we've made since Aguero. What a player. Rarely does that happen to us where we buy a player and they end up being much more than what I expected.
So all in all, he’s awesome and he made me money. Fair to say super Kev is in my good books :-)

When the Summer started i knew we would sign him. Was linked far to much in different news outlets for it to not be true.
However, I actually in truth wasn’t too bothered about the signing itself. Not seen that much of him and like most judged him on his few appearances for Chelsea.
He really has turned out to be the best signing we've made since Aguero. What a player. Rarely does that happen to us where we buy a player and they end up being much more than what I expected.
So all in all, he’s awesome and he made me money. Fair to say super Kev is in my good books :-)

I won money on Skybet as well. I decided to reinvest it with individual bets that Kev would score more goals that Sterling (11/2), Pedro (6/1), Benteke (10/1) and Shrek (11/1).

Hoping he is not injured

He has an unbelievable ability to play and inch perfect pass, he's up there with Silva in that respect. He knows where his team mates are already and seems to find the perfect weighted ball to play them in. What is so good for us is that he's also keen to take the shot on (something that Silva has been criticised for). That means the opposition can't allow him any space and he's just a nightmare to play against. What a start to his City career. With Sterling showing his ability in that central role, and the performance on Saturday without Kompany, Silva and Aguero - full credit to our board and their acquisitions this summer.

When this thing at the BILD award happened I think bets went to 11/1 or something like that and because all the "ITKs" on Bluemoon were saying this is BS and we will sign him I really contemplated sticking £1000 on him signing... wish I had done it then!

Love the guy already. What i really, really, really like about him is he doesn't just take the easy option. He is always looking for that killer pass. He is the complete opposite to Nasri, Nasri came on at weekend and had the opportunity to slide Sterling in but instead took the easy way out and knocked it wide to Navas instead. I immediately thought 'No way KDB does that'! Nasri will likely finish every season with better pass completion % than KDB but KDB will have double/treble the assists and goals.

I just didn't realise how good KDB was when we signed him....being voted best player in the Bundesliga last season should have given me a clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.