Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to put up my hand on this one lads. I wasn't pushed about us signing him during the summer and actually argued against it on this forum. Didnt really know much about him and didnt know where he would fit in. Never been so happy to be so wrong!
Serious question. Why were you arguing against signing him when you admit to not knowing much about him.

You did offer some games, but as soon as I saw Sevilla, I stopped taking you seriously. De Bruyne was very poor in that game. He scored an absolutely terrific, important goal. But his all round play for 89 minute was poor. But I'm sure you couldn't tell that from the Youtube clips.
Not only are you condescending, you're straight up full of shit.

Pedro is injured. Either way Merson is a ****.

Merson shouldn't be allowed to talk about football he just makes himself look a twat..Pedro was a fucking panic buy by a manager that has no answers and prob doesn't even understand the question in the first place...

As I have stated on other post I'm a arsenal fan .. For my sins.. And I know a quality player when I see one (ithink)

KDB is a fucking amazing player with his best years ahead of him, Pedro is just coming to his twilight and is in slow decline

Cannot compare the two and merson is a twat for even trying

Serious question. Why were you arguing against signing him when you admit to not knowing much about him.
After the opening two games, I liked how the team was layed out with the pace of Sterling, Navas and then Silva controlling. Nasri to come in when needed. DIdn't think De Bruyne was better than any we had. Certainly not worth 50 million. As I said I was very very wrong and very happy to be so. The guy has pace, touch and vision, fast becoming my favourite players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.