Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what you did there, nice try but a little pathetic don't you think
You must be the only that seen what I did because I didn't do anything merely pointing out that a 24 year old lad couldn't possibly be tired after playing a few games and considering he did nothing in the last two he should be flying for tonight

You must be the only that seen what I did because I didn't do anything merely pointing out that a 24 year old lad couldn't possibly be tired after playing a few games and considering he did nothing in the last two he should be flying for tonight
So he's not tired, just not playing well enough to earn a place.

I wasn't actually referring to tonight. Yes he is 24 but has played non stop football since he arrived. Iv'e suggested he will need a rest soon as he is starting to look jaded.

He looks tired because he's been running his fucking bollocks off & producing a level of football rarely seen at City for the last 40 years or so & it's fucking impossible for a human being to play at that level mentally & physically over so many games.

As I said last week. If he plays v Palace & suffers because of it, Pellegrini is a knobhead, along with all the people on here who said he should play. He should have been on the bench & only used if absolutely necessary. I recon he would have played tonight as well. The sports science dept probably told Pellegrini it was a huge injury risk.

Would rather he'd been 'rested' at Sunderland and last week against Palace but what can we do about that now?

So the 3rd and 4th round of the league cup is the priority over the key CL game of the group?

Everyone else puts the kids out in the league cup until at least the later stages .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.