Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow insightfull reply. Care to elaborte even further though?
It's not difficult, mate. If you've watched us this season you'll have noticed the one thing we don't do is a high press - if we have it's been slow and laboured.
I think that's what he's saying anyway.

Do see what mourinho means he isn't a 90 minute player and doesn't do much defensive work and no IM NOT have a go just saying

He isn't paid to do defensive work.......Fernando and Fernandinho are. He's dragged us through a long period without Dave - any other season would've seen us binned in the CL and out of the league cup already.
Player of the season for me (if Vardy gets a long awaited lean spell).

It's not difficult, mate. If you've watched us this season you'll have noticed the one thing we don't do is a high press - if we have it's been slow and laboured.
I think that's what he's saying anyway.

Well i observed in a lot of games that the wingers were putting the opposing defense under pressure, apparently my observations arn't the ones of others. Do i need tu prove my point with a load of video material? I don't have time for this, so whatever it's just my humble oppinion then.

Well i observed in a lot of games that the wingers were putting the opposing defense under pressure, apparently my observations arn't the ones of others. Do i need tu prove my point with a load of video material? I don't have time for this, so whatever it's just my humble oppinion then.
I don't need you to try and prove anything, mate. Match going fans are telling you that we don't press anywhere near hard, fast or consistent enough. That's as a team, not just KDB. You can get on the defensive or just accept that you might be wrong on this occasion. Whatever floats your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.