Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think that the new Super Kev is at least a little bit greedy?

Twice tonight he had the chance to pass to a team-mate in a better position, but chose to shoot.

This needs to be coached out of him.

Having doubts about the first one. He was looking for Silva, but Mertesacker kept his position, so the pass for Silva wasn't easy as well.

Does anyone else think that the new Super Kev is at least a little bit greedy?

Twice tonight he had the chance to pass to a team-mate in a better position, but chose to shoot.

This needs to be coached out of him.
Nah. The pass to Silva wasn't on, same situation as Navas late on except Navas went for the pass. Both should have shot.

Honestly I'm happy with him taking a pop, he hits his long shots very well on both feet & we have Silva for keeping possession.

I think he's a great player but I don't think he's a great player out on the wing. That's the problem.

I've thought since we bought him, in the set up we currently use, it is an either or between him and Silva. They're both making each other worse. Have willing runners for both of them in Sterling and Navas and they both look excellent.

Either that or play without a striker if we are going to accommodate them both.

I've thought since we bought him, in the set up we currently use, it is an either or between him and Silva. They're both making each other worse. Have willing runners for both of them in Sterling and Navas and they both look excellent.

Either that or play without a striker if we are going to accommodate them both.

He played his best 45 minutes from the left, didn't he? He's best at number 10, but with Silva at number 10, I would always play him from the left. Loves playing with Kolarov behind him as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.