Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Formed" is a bit too much credit for Gent. De Bruyne only stayed at Gent until his fourteenth. Then he went to Genk where he became a real prospect, becoming champion is his first year as a first-team-regular.

I would say development from 6 to 14 years old is quite essential actually...

I don't approve, but I understand it a little. Watching De Bruyne play can be frustrating sometimes. For such a ridiculously talented player, he can put in such shitty performances on occasions.
Exactly this. I actually think he played well at the emirates but he's not had many great games away from home yet. The same can be said for the rest of the team though.

Exactly this. I actually think he played well at the emirates but he's not had many great games away from home yet. The same can be said for the rest of the team though.
True but it's more obvious with KDB, with him the diff between his best and his worst is just immense, and he has no in betweens.

He has been inconsistent, granted, but always looks capable of a defence-splitting pass even during an off-game.

Given our "ageing squad", this lad and Sterling could be so important to us over the next few years. Merlin should stay at the top for some time to come and we have got a great nucleus there.

Aguero was a homer in his first season if I recall? Not unsurprising that they'll play better in familiar surroundings until they grow into the side more.

Aguero was a homer in his first season if I recall? Not unsurprising that they'll play better in familiar surroundings until they grow into the side more.
That's fair comment, but to be considered a truly great player De Bruyne does need to start doing the business away from home as well. I think that's all people are saying.

Leicester away would be a good place to start.
De Bruyne is a wonderful player & will continue to develop, getting better & better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.