Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As previously stated , KDB is a very good player , but he does go missing in away games , to be considered world class , he has to do it every week , a couple of assists against Leicester would be a nice start.

It's a small sample size, but

Home: 30 chances created, 4 goals, 8 assists.

Away: 18 chances created, 1 goal, 0 assists

I'm sure you'd see similar splits with all of our players, though. Some crucial games the next few weeks to see if he can start balancing this out.

Seems hardly fair to point your finger at him, when he creates 18 chances, resulting in only 1 goal, while playing away.
To me it means there's more of an issue with the finishing of chances in away games.

They seem to like him over on the caff;
http://www.redcafe.net/threads/kevin-de-bruyne-man-city-player.408707/page-10
One poster there, "blackwidow", seemed negative towards him but most replies shot him down.
That's the bellend that criticised him for not moving after passing for Silva's chance, isn't it?

I wonder what he said after the 4th goal then, when KdB actually misplaced his pass slightly, but carried on his run and was able to pick up the ball again and continue to score?!

Selective posting to try and prove a point.

makes it easier when the £55m man scores a one on one and puts us 1-0 up when we're on top, and gives a huge confidence boost to the team that's played really well up to that point.

Why do you quote his price tag? How is that relevant to anything? Also, you pick up on his one miss, yet everyone's been guilty of missing big chances. Including 40 million pound man Aguero, 24 million pound man Silva, and 30 million pound man Toure. At least KDB's creating heaps of chances for our other really really expensive players to miss.

makes it easier when the £55m man scores a one on one and puts us 1-0 up when we're on top, and gives a huge confidence boost to the team that's played really well up to that point.
Of course it does, but his miss didn't make our defence piss poor for 20 minutes.

You cannot blame De Bruyne for us conceding those two goals and our subsequent defeat, unless of course you don't like him, or begrudge the amount we paid for him.

agreed, especially his own at say Arsenal, which cost us the game.
What???
Soz, mate, but you're going to have to explain this for me, please. How did his chance cost us the game. You usually write pretty decent stuff, but this is unbelievably shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.