Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offence but I call bollocks on that.

Actually about everyone in Belgium knows that he is that sort of risk taker and that it's fundamental to his game, has been talked about a million times here. Thus, couldn't agree more with City_Sean.

Just because a pass is backward or square doesn't mean it isn't risky or creative. KDB in particular often tries to pass and go in one move to create space and I feel like most of his misplaced passes are a result of his trying to make the attacking move while making the pass essentially starting his run a little too early. But it has its benefits because this move is how he often finds himself in space ahead of his man looking to pick a pass. I'm happy to try to cope with a few misplaced passes for the additional scoring opportunities

If you are talking to me, you are barking up the wrong tree.

There is absolutely no excuse for his consistent failure to execute simple passes.

KDB not completing the easy pasess 90 odd percent of the time.

He gets passes he should complete easily wrong.

It has been irritating me almost from the start.

The point remains that he lost the ball too many times making passes that were not creative in nature.

we are discussing him fucking up simple passes and losing the ball unecessarily.

Not sure what tree you barking up ? But this is what I read from you about KDB before I posted.

So I will say it again, god only knows what you used to say about the players from our less than successful past, if somebody with the skills of KDB has had you irritated from the start, I can't help but feel you must have had a hard time in the 80's, 90's and so on.

Not sure what tree you barking up ? But this is what I read from you about KDB before I posted.

So I will say it again, god only knows what you used to say about the players from our less than successful past, if somebody with the skills of KDB has had you irritated from the start, I can't help but feel you must have had a hard time in the 80's, 90's and so on.

I have also said more than once that KDB is a fantastic talent. He is a player that people have talked about being a possible Ballon d' Or winner but to do that, he needs to improve; plus at his age, he should have plenty of room for improvement and he certainly has aspects of his game that he needs to work on and today I happen to have chosen to discuss one of them; no more, no less.

I have seen all sorts of players at City in the last 40 odd years and KDB has the potential to be the very best of them and gets judged accordingly.

i know exactly what you mean there pal. Waddle was always one of my fav non city players ever. Same languid style,looks as tho he he has not been invited to the party,then bang.What i think we will see more and more of tho is his deceptive pace..he is a very strong runner when pushed,and no slouch..that will catch defenders out as they dont see him as a pace player,but if you look at how quickly he gathered the over hit kolorov cross,just watch him, he is onto it in a flash,he then instantly controls a difficult high bouncing ball in one sublime touch,nudges it once more as he looks up, and then bang! curves in a wicked dangerous cross which catches the whole of the sunderland defence napping( they had just seen kolorovs over hit cross sail over and were taking a breather and re grouping) but The KDB brain and foot had already gone into overdrive..the future for us blues is gonna be so exciting with this man fully bedded in, and unlike Silva, he knows where the goal is and is ALWAYS looking to do damage to the opponent, every time, every touch,every game.

Back to that deceptive pace, there was a recent game, i forget which one where there was a real sprint for a ball with a defender over a long distance, and i was surprised how he came alive and took on the challenge..reminded me of a game i saw one night at forest when Spurs turned up,waddle was running the show...spurs were defending a corner at the bridgeford end,the ball broke to Waddle on the far right touchline and Des Walker closed in..Now Walker at the time was a very accomplished ,speedy defender,but Waddle pushed the ball ahead of him and set off,dribbling neatly but at real pace down the length of the touchline,walker couldn,t catch him...you,d never expect that from Waddle, and i see the similarity in The KDB.
Exciting times ahead.

Indeed mate :)

KDB has 25 goals and 30 assists for all games played in 2015.

Meanwhile the media wankfest continues over Ozil who delivered 10 goals and 28 assists.

KDB has 25 goals and 30 assists for all games played in 2015.

Meanwhile the media wankfest continues over Ozil who delivered 10 goals and 28 assists.
I don't think anyone can have a go at the press for praising Ozil as he's been superb this season. Our Kev has had a fair bit of praise too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.