Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interesting watching him in the first half. His anticipation and movement off the ball is incredible, which is more than could be said about Sterling in the first period. Top players do as much off the ball as they do on it, and de Bruyne today has raised the bar for others.

Very efficient debut....certainly not one to be phased by either the price tag or weight of expectation in him.
Great first touch and vision.

I reckon we have a 'good un' in Kev.

Very interesting watching him in the first half. His anticipation and movement off the ball is incredible, which is more than could be said about Sterling in the first period. Top players do as much off the ball as they do on it, and de Bruyne today has raised the bar for others.

please leave sterling out of this there is no competition between the two. at this stage 4 years older kevin is a more accomplished player than the 20 year old.
but i have to say this about KDB "never have a seen a more complete attacking player."

Doesn't look a flash or showy player, but does look hugely effective. You can see why he made so many assists last season. Every time he's on the ball he looks capable of creating something and looks very efficient in doing so. Looking forward to much more from him.

KdB was very good today; my MotM, though I thought Dinho had another great game too.

His goal was an absolute cracker and I'm looking forward to seeing many more from Kev in the coming weeks, months and years.

It was a shame that Merlin was injured during the warm-up, as I was looking forward to watching the fantastic four starting together for the first time.

At least Kevin seems to have settled in well and is already on the same wavelength as his teammates.

I feel there is much more to come from him and I can't wait to watch him coming into his own in the side.

Truly astonishing to be having that much impact on a team right from the off. Love the fact that he's allowed to roam - right, left, centre - wherever he wants. Just a bit worried that he won't be allowed that kind of freedom when Silva's around. I basically think that they should both be free roaming midfielders, and we'll just have a killer of an attack, with the kind of service that Sergio will be getting. Don't worry about Sergio - his shooting boots were off, but he will get chances served up on a silver plate by this lad. Don't worry about Raheem either. It'll come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.