Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KdB was very good today; my MotM, though I thought Dinho had another great game too.

His goal was an absolute cracker and I'm looking forward to seeing many more from Kev in the coming weeks, months and years.

It was a shame that Merlin was injured during the warm-up, as I was looking forward to watching the fantastic four starting together for the first time.

At least Kevin seems to have settled in well and is already on the same wavelength as his teammates.

I feel there is much more to come from him and I can't wait to watch him coming into his own in the side.
The one thing that stood out for me was the ease in which he constantly found space for himself.An amazing player who I feel eventually could easily fit into Yayas shoes in that central role.Reminds me of a young Colin Bell in the way that he runs all over the shop and a great passer with a delightful eye for finding his own men.

The one thing that stood out for me was the ease in which he constantly found space for himself.An amazing player who I feel eventually could easily fit into Yayas shoes in that central role.Reminds me of a young Colin Bell in the way that he runs all over the shop and a great passer with a delightful eye for finding his own men.
He looks a brilliant, natural footballer. He has that ability to just know, instinctively, a couple of seconds before everyone else, where the ball will drop, where the space will open up, who will be available for a pass etc. He and Silva together could be absolutely fucking frightening.

The other players were trying to get the ball to him as often as they could. His fellow pros know he is the dog's bollocks

How do I put it...?

KDB plays the game as you see it. There's the player, pass the ball, move into space. Isn't that how you were taught in school?

No poncing about, no showboating, get it forward.

It's simple and you can't fault him.

Love this kid already!

None of Navas' "let me take a few touches, make a few feints and break down the whole intricately built up attack", none of Sterling's passing the buck, straight in taking the game by the scruff of the neck. Keeping the ball ticking over, always picks the right pass, thinking of the tempo of the side, of building towards the key chance/goal.

Absolute no nonsense, everything has a purpose.

A proper, proper player.

What a player. World class.
Shame Silva picked up an injury in the warm up they will be great together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.