Player Topic: Kevin De Bruyne (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another poor performance away from home and in a game of substance, but hey, he dismantled Newcastle and Sunderland. What a star!!!

Name me one single player that's put in good performances away from home. Our entire side is bad away from home. Going by your logic, Aguero, Silva, Sterling and Toure all suck.

It looks like KDB is missing his winter break , just not at the races tonight , cannot understand why MP took Merlin off and left KDB on the pitch , we need more from KDB in away games.

I agree on this, generally when he release the ball he often make a forward run, today there was almost none of that, I would actually like to see how much ground he covered and number of sprint he made today compared to other games, but yeah I think a rest might be needed.

Name me one single player that's put in good performances away from home. Our entire side is bad away from home. Going by your logic, Aguero, Silva, Sterling and Toure all suck.

Didn't mean it in that sort of way. Just irks me that no one says a thing about his bad performances

Wouldn't say he was really poor. Kolarov was poor, Kev was more like mediocre, made a few good moves, made a few bad ones. He did a few nice crosses that were rather dangerous, like the one to Aguero where we were all surprized that Ageuro didn't bury it. Made an ok attempt on the goal from a chance he and Sterling setted up, was good enough an attempt but the keeper didn't have too much difficulty handling it. Had a few moments of poor possesion loss, but maybe people take that a bit too much at heart because they are used to better from him even if other players had such possesion loss too. I'd give him a 6.5, nohing special but neither shocking .

He worked well with Sterlign again but had it different today to connect with Silva and Kun, and granted Silva and Kun were hardly top either today. Leicester closed down on him fast, did that with most players though anyway.

Didn't mean it in that sort of way. Just irks me that no one says a thing about his bad performances

Yeah it's tottaly full here with KDB fanboys who have hughe pink flaps on their eyes that hide all the lesser stuff. Plz gimme a break, noone in the Epl is withought being scrutinized and the mediocre away performance has been discussed in fair lenght here. If you wanna have people being real then let the right nuances be made.

Needs to be told to play the percentage pass when not in the final third. Gives it away way too much trying to pass through someone and it leads to counter attacks.
In the final,third go for it, do what you want and he has that quality.

Game passes him by in yet another away fixture.

Seems like he can't hack the intensity of these kind of fixtures away from home. The pressure when he's in possession, the hustle and bustle of the games.

Improvement needed.

All of our attackers have been poor away from home

Premier league stats:
De Bruyne
4 goals 8 assists at home
1 goal 0 assists away from home

Sterling
5 goals and 1 assist at home
0 goals and 0 assists away

Aguero
7 goals and 1 assist at home

Bony
4 goals and 1 assist at home
0 goals and 1 assist away

Silva
0 goals and 6 assists at home
1 goal and 1 assist away

Thought he was okay tonight. Should have had one assist when Aguero missed from 1 yard and then he would have been hailed. Small margins.

All of our attackers have been poor away from home

Premier league stats:
De Bruyne
4 goals 8 assists at home
1 goal 0 assists away from home

Sterling
5 goals and 1 assist at home

Aguero
7 goals and 1 assist at home

Bony
4 goals and 1 assist at home
0 goals and 1 assist away

Silva
0 goals and 6 assists at home
1 goal and 1 assist away

Not fair on all of them, Aguero and Silva have both missed large peroids via injury.

David had a stunning MOTM performance away at West Brom on the opening day, still our best performance all season IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.