Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really think i would give Barker a chance. The guy is class.
The reason i say this Sterling can't shoot for shit but Barker as a rocket in both feet.

What we need to remeber is sterling is still a young player and still learning . With no silva playing sterling has not had the support he needs and kolarov has been shite which has not helped his cause.

Needs to improve his passing, lost count of how many times his final pass was bad killing the attacking move. Calls for Silva to get the left side going with the TRIO. Somehow he seems to overhit the final ball :(

Really think i would give Barker a chance. The guy is class.
The reason i say this Sterling can't shoot for shit but Barker as a rocket in both feet.

Agree. Barker is a better finisher with both feet, and Sterling has been awful in that regard so far to the detriment of the team.

Sterling' body shape when shooting is awful, he needed to open his body up so he can ark it around the keeper rather than his default straight trajectory that allows keepers to deal with them quite comfortably.

Can't dribble, can't shoot, limited passing so tell me again what makes his worth £50 million

Played very well in half his games, not so well in the other half. New season, new team mates, only 20 years of age and having to put up with the bile from the countries media and the fucking ridiculousness of away supporters booing him for leaving Liverpool.
All things considered I'm happy with his progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.