Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling is doing fine imo. Always one of our better players irrespective of mistakes. Worst thing that could ever happen is that he stops trying stuff. He needs to do it more imo.

It's strange how Aguero, Silva etc have a different set of rules apply to them when it comes to shooting, passing, tracking back etc. Sterling is expected to actually be better than them & not make the mistakes they do.

Bizarre.
Shooting, SHOOTING, you thing he can shoot, he tries to pass the ball into net, Larry fucking Grayson springs to mind

most people will realise we have paid £25m more than sterling is actually worth , due to the fact we needed home grown players , and he is one of the best players england have (which doesnt say a lot) , we can keep on throwing the fee in his face , but at 20 years old , his sell on value will also be ridiculous because he is english. Hes a good young player who has to work at his shooting / finishing , he has loads of natural ability and desire , if he works at his game , and learns from the likes of Kun and merlin , and we get behind him , he will be fine

I think people are picking holes where there aren't really many to be picked to be honest. Sterling always looks a threat and, yes, he may do things wrong at times with finishing not a strong suit, but I think he brings a new dimension to the attack. He's doing fine.

Wheras everyone else has been finishing so much better & lethally burying all the chances which have come our way, that it really does need Sterling to be singled out.

I don't think he's been singled out. Bony has been criticised as well as Navas for the same thing. Too many players missing chances.

I aint gonna slate him,but what did they actually teach him at Liverpool,just to run ?

Finishing is poor,can't tackle but things will improve at our place during training surely,I bloody hope so @ 49m anyway

I don't think he's been singled out. Bony has been criticised as well as Navas for the same thing. Too many players missing chances.

Yes, Bony is also not allowed to make mistakes, same with Navas. If Aguero & Silva fail to shoot accurately or miss chances, they get a free pass because of their previous exploits.

Imo you would expect them to be performing at a much higher level than Sterling or Bony, or Navas, because they are proven better players. But if they don't, the main topic is how Navas, Bony, Sterling should have won us the game instead.

Bony & Sterling in particular, deserve plenty of leeway imo. They are new to the team.

If Aguero was anywhere near his best, we would be clear at the top of the league & have 3 points in the Champs Lg. His is bobbins.

Sterling doesn't even deserve a mention, he is doing fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.