Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
first 3 games of the league he was probably the best player in the team, specially against Chelsea, I hope he gets his confidence back , we have to patient with him

Just a kick up the arse he needs. Didnt play well in the first half like a few others and since we got 1 in the second half the floodgates opened. He will start the next game for sure with a point to prove. Its harder for him than KDB more pressure from the media and stuff like that just support the lad at 20 we are going to see him have a few dodgy games until he settles in the style of how we play.

His confidence is all gone we need to get behind him and give him our full support. I'm sure he'll come good but it may take some time.

Every player goes in and out of form, it's part of the reason we need such a deep squad. I'd probably take him out for a couple of games now, but even far from his best he still provides a threat with his pure speed.

Pellegrini did the right thing in subbing him at half time but he will come good.

Sad to say, but I think the **** is best utilized when we are winning. I'd have loved for him to come off the bench when we were 2-1 up. He does graft, but he isn't about 'graft'
i wanna see us in in front before he plays really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.