Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he just lost his starting berth to Navas for the next game... KDB to start on the left

I love how when we win 6-1 the first thing some do is come on here to try and criticise someone. We won 6-1 ffs, enjoy it

Dont see what he brings at the moment. We saw today how poor the geordies really are and he looked average at best during his time on the pitch. Not living up to the hype and i would drop him for the next few games.

Needs to be benched for a while. He isnt playing anything near the level he can. He isn't taking players on or committing defenders. Let him come on as a sub for a while and get his act together. Looks for the easy options far too often like passing it to kolarov and even then sometimes he can't do that. Needs to believe in himself more.

why has every one got themselves in such a damn rush about sterling. he will come good once he settles into the team and understands his role more. he seems to be in a bit of a tiz about sticking or twisting at the mo, but that will resolve itself.

the guy is playing with world class players all around him, all of a sudden hes not the main focal point and its gonna take a bit of time to change tack, but change will come - from raheem and city.

i still see one of the best players in europe emerging, also in a funny way it looks like navas has had to raise his game since raheem arrived so its a win-win situation.

The problem is with Sterling is that he doesn't take people on, which is one of the main reasons we bought him for. Against WBA and Chelsea he looked to get in behind sometimes or at-least take a man on; but the last couple of games he's just getting it and looking to pass it on, the sort of thing Nasri does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.