Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And when he is does come good all those knocking him as per Aguero will be back on this forum saying how they always said he would come good. YCNMIU

Watching that first half again on sky and he wasn't as poor as I thought at the ground.
Definitely getting some unwarranted stick on here.

I'm guessing at Liverpool Rodgers gave him plenty of encouragement, arm around shoulder and all that. I don't get the feeling Pellegrini does that.

Loaned back to Liverpool in Jan?...

On a serious note, the lad isn't a left winger. He really struggles from that side offensively - he would be best through the middle but he isn't going to get games there with David Silva in the team.

He would have licence to run with the ball more from a central position in my opinion and get in between the lines to create more.

Kolarov isn't helping overlapping every single time Sterling gets the ball.

If we're going to do that all the time we bought the wrong player. We'd have been better off with an Isco type or just using Nasri.

ATM the opposition fullback knows Sterling isn't going to take him on on the outside.

Needs sorting

Kolarov isn't helping overlapping every single time Sterling gets the ball.

If we're going to do that all the time we bought the wrong player. We'd have been better off with an Isco type or just using Nasri.

ATM the opposition fullback knows Sterling isn't going to take him on on the outside.

Needs sorting

Absolutely spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.