Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure I agree with that mate. I don't think it was a penalty (although you see them given), but don't think it was a dive either. A yellow card seemed harsh to me. It wasn't simulation as there was clearly contact, but would've said it was soft if given against us.
Their man didnt win the ball so if it wasnt a dive it was a penalty.Shit decision.

Sterling is doing great,a brilliant purchase

Think the manager needs to make the point that he is being unfairly treated by the referees and it seems premeditated by them

Massive twat my arse. On this occasion it was a pen, as it was last week v Arse. As I said somewhere else, he has a reputation which the ref today bought. However, I'm a Blue, and on first sight today I thought he dived, but only because I've seen him go over far too easily when playing for us. I can't stand it when our players do it, as I think we're above it, but it's creeping in (Yaya's v Arse was fucking shocking). I for one still think at times Sterling goes over too easily, which is a shame as he doesn't need to. Hopefully he'll learn from players like Aguero, and staying on your feet has positives.
So the last two occasions we remember him "diving" were both nailed on penalties.
Where we're all these occasions he went down easily? Maybe when he was getting all those yellow cards fir diving when at Liverpool?
Aguero got booked for "diving" as well, maybe he is a cheat as well?
Twat.

So the last two occasions we remember him "diving" were both nailed on penalties.
Where we're all these occasions he went down easily? Maybe when he was getting all those yellow cards fir diving when at Liverpool?
Aguero got booked for "diving" as well, maybe he is a cheat as well?
Twat.
Don't call me a twat you tool, no need. The guy goes down easy, and it's why he doesn't get the penalties that he might well get. Yesterday's could have been given, but after watching it again there is something to be said for him deliberately falling into the player - he has plenty of previous for this. As for remembering every occasion he goes down, well just watch the games, and if you don't think he turns into players then throws himself at them, then fair play to you, but I see it. He's not the only one. Yaya has been a tart in the past as well, in fact he is worse as he goes on like a big girls blouse when the ref doesn't give it. It's the one thing that winds me up, as fans have now bought into the pundits bollocks about 'there was contact'.

Oh, and bringing the Aguero one up is nonsense, that was just the ref being a ****.

Don't call me a twat you tool, no need. The guy goes down easy, and it's why he doesn't get the penalties that he might well get. Yesterday's could have been given, but after watching it again there is something to be said for him deliberately falling into the player - he has plenty of previous for this. As for remembering every occasion he goes down, well just watch the games, and if you don't think he turns into players then throws himself at them, then fair play to you, but I see it. He's not the only one. Yaya has been a tart in the past as well, in fact he is worse as he goes on like a big girls blouse when the ref doesn't give it. It's the one thing that winds me up, as fans have now bought into the pundits bollocks about 'there was contact'.

Oh, and bringing the Aguero one up is nonsense, that was just the ref being a ****.

Don't care if sterling did a back flip and a dive if it's a foul it's a foul but referees now have a list of players they believe are divers so that there puts it in the tiny minds of the referees! They should referee the game on instinct not prejudge!

Don't care if sterling did a back flip and a dive if it's a foul it's a foul but referees now have a list of players they believe are divers so that there puts it in the tiny minds of the referees! They should referee the game on instinct not prejudge!
I agree with that 100%, but the cunts don't. I'm sure you remember the comments from that ref who said that when Ferguson mentioned something in a press conference that it affected him - I think it was to do with that fella at Bolton.

People seem to be taking this personally for some reason. I think Sterling has been brilliant for us, and it must be killing the media and the Liverpool hordes who were hoping he'd be on the bench. They're still going on about his finishing, but just look at his header yesterday. Him, KdB, Silva and Aguero are going to be fucking frightening.

This, seen him hit the deck 3 times in recent games, 2 were pens one was a dive.
There was one vs Stoke I think where he went down and the replay showed the ref's view where you could clearly see the Stoke player stand on top of his foot while he was running- apparently it was a dive!

He does go down too easily at times, & that's because he used to play for Liverpool, & when he dived he got free kicks ,pens, people carded, etc etc & was cheered on for doing it, with no mention of it being wrong in any way, by anyone, anywhere.

And did any of us think for one fucking second, that he was going to get the same decisions here ?

2013/14:http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ariest-man-Ive-played-hes-dirty-hes-tank.html
Last season: http://talksport.com/football/most-fouled-player-premier-league-revealed-150415143274?p=8
This season so far, see if you find anything missing: http://talksport.com/football/revealed-premier-leagues-most-fouled-player-151009169903

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.