Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Robben, Ronaldo, Busquets, Suarez, Bale, Dybala and Neymar don't have the skill to beat a man? Pull the other one.

I agree with you, it's disgusting to watch a blatant dive but there's a difference between sticking your foot into a defender as you pass before performing somersaults and taking advantage of a clumsy, mistimed challenge.

I'm not saying Sterling hasn't got a track record of going down easily, I just think the criticism this time is bollocks.

One trait that endeared me to Shaun Wright-Phillips is that he'd get sent flying and just bounce up off the floor and carry on. I hope this is something Sterling starts doing because, as @Neville Kneville pointed out with those links, he's not going to experience the same fortune with us as he did at Liverpool.

Well it would be nice if they showed it don't you think?
I wasn't talking about this instance as i haven't seen it. It seems like we agree & your right it was great seeing Sweep bounce around like he was made of toughened rubber.

One of them players that if he stops and thinks about what he is going to do he crumbles.

An amazing player when it just comes natural to him, in a couple of years playing at the highest level he should go on to be world class.

So the last two occasions we remember him "diving" were both nailed on penalties.
Where we're all these occasions he went down easily? Maybe when he was getting all those yellow cards fir diving when at Liverpool?
Aguero got booked for "diving" as well, maybe he is a cheat as well?
Twat.

Agreed we get fuck all from the refs and it needs to be highlighted, our own fans believing were not getting the shitty end of the stick doesn't help matters

Needs to be stronger on the ball and work on his cutting in since we are insistent on playing him on left other than that hes doing well hes racking up the goals and assists so you cant really complain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.