Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's doing just fine.
We've got some proper impatient fuckers as fans these days.

Such a shame sterling is getting it from all sides fans,media ,ex-players....

In such a short time most of us can see how much he has improved us in only a hand full of games he is young and still learning and he WILL only get better and better imho.

Such a shame sterling is getting it from all sides fans,media ,ex-players....

In such a short time most of us can see how much he has improved us in only a hand full of games he is young and still learning and he WILL only get better and better imho.
He's been an integral member of the team that's started the league with 5 wins out of 5. He's already helped to improve Kolorovs game and that's before you come to what he's doing in an attacking sense.
If you can't see what he brings to the club then I reckon football might not be the right game for you. (Not you leewill! Haha!)

Whatsisname would have buried those 2 chances, you get what you pay for I'm afraid

I'm going to make a bold claim:

Sterling will score more goals for City this season than Silva, Nasri, Navas and Milner ever have in a single season for us.

He will do this at the ages of just 20/21 and in his very first season for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.