Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be more concerned if he wasn't in the positions to score. The goals will come. Although I don't think we've seen anywhere near like what he can do.

I have to admit, I keep forgetting he is 20 years old. I know it's no excuse to a certain extent but not many players at his age if any are scoring bags of goals at the highest level.

Not sure he believes that after Liverpool fans rang him up and told him they were going to murder his toddler daughter as punishment for asking to leave the club.

That acronym after doing that sort of sums up much of my hatred towards Liverpool.
Oh come on, I haven't said anything bad here and you respond with that, I wasn't aware that happened and if it did its from a small insignificant part of our fan base.

Why are you lot obsessed with saying YNWA?
It's sort of like a way to sign off some of our messages. Like a signature I guess.

get fucked you scouse twa ....ooh errm cheers :)
:)
Just because some Liverpool fans said that about his daughter doesn't mean they all did.

Give the guy a break it's not like he came on here slagging him off.

He said he wants him to do well.
Ahh, a friendly face. Thank you.

i now how hard that would be for me to say in your position, well done mate

It's how I honestly feel. You're welcome.

Oh come on, I haven't said anything bad here and you respond with that, I wasn't aware that happened and if it did its from a small insignificant part of our fan base.

It's sort of like a way to sign off some of our messages. Like a signature I guess.

:)

Ahh, a friendly face. Thank you.

It's how I honestly feel. You're welcome.

Refreshing to see a friendly Liverpool poster who is not on the wind up.

He has made a good start.

It is early days but he has been clean through , 1 on 1 with the keeper 5 times in 6 games and netted just the once.

If he wants to nail down a place that stat needs to improve a fair bit.

More Kun , less Navas please young man.

He has made a good start.

It is early days but he has been clean through , 1 on 1 with the keeper 5 times in 6 games and netted just the once.

If he wants to nail down a place that stat needs to improve a fair bit.

More Kun , less Navas please young man.
By the same token, Aguero scored against Chelsea at his 5th attempt, and has been similarly profligate with his chances since then. Presumably the same comments expressed apply to him as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.