Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's awesome and I really enjoy the unpredictability and speed that he brings to the frontline.

That pass to Aguero was brilliant. It wouldn't look out of place on a KDB or Silva highlight reel.

He's awesome and I really enjoy the unpredictability and speed that he brings to the frontline.

That pass to Aguero was brilliant. It wouldn't look out of place on a KDB or Silva highlight reel.

Yea it was mustard just a shame kun blew it. Sterling's assist to de Bruyne wasn't half bad either. Just goes to show how much to his game there really is. Just add finishing and consistency and we've got a world beater

Yea it was mustard just a shame kun blew it. Sterling's assist to de Bruyne wasn't half bad either. Just goes to show how much to his game there really is. Just add finishing and consistency and we've got a world beater

Exactly. Just need him to put the hours in with the likes of Toure and KDB on the training pitch to improve his finishing.

It's usually his technique/composure that lets him down and those two are world class at both.

Exactly. Just need him to put the hours in with the likes of Toure and KDB on the training pitch to improve his finishing.

It's usually his technique/composure that lets him down and those two are world class at both.

I'd be astounded if he doesn't add it to his game, we know he's got it in him...

He's perhaps not the player many of us thought we might be getting from the outside?

Sterling has very quickly accepted his role, which although less dynamic, is a vital component.

I'm impressed with his diligence, more than anything else.

I do think Pellegrini is fashioning him into the player he thinks he should be, a much more rounded and willing participant (Isco/De Bruyne four years from now)

There appears a real humbleness to his character and the only thing he needs is time to lose the new boy at school psyche.

When it all does finally click into place, he will be fearsome.

He's capable of finishing well. His actual goal the other night was an excellent finish.

He made 2 poor passes (to Kolarov 1st half and KDB 2nd) and his 1st passs to Aguero wasn't ideal as it forced him wider than was ideal, but, again, it's not like he isn't capable of a good pass. He'll never be a Silva in terms of weight of pass nor will he be Messi in turns of finishing but, given his age, he will improve.

In the meantime he still adds a lot to the team.

He's perhaps not the player many of us thought we might be getting from the outside?

Sterling has very quickly accepted his role, which although less dynamic, is a vital component.

I'm impressed with his diligence, more than anything else.

I do think Pellegrini is fashioning him into the player he thinks he should be, a much more rounded and willing participant (Isco/De Bruyne four years from now)

There appears a real humbleness to his character and the only thing he needs is time to lose the new boy at school psyche.

When it all does finally click into place, he will be fearsome.

I agree with this but I have to say it's a nice surprise! He's a much more composed, technically gifted player than I thought.

Another surprise for me, and perhaps this is because I don't watch much bundersliga, is De Brunye. He is world class and this summer he was the one transfer I was least excited about. How wrong was I!

He's twenty. It's nothing, really. HIs potential is huge. He's already brought a directness to our game that we were lacking. He's got to improve his finishing (never really noticed before how much he hates using his left foot), that has to be worked on. I'm also increasingly convinced that a special complicity is going to develop between him and KDB. Apart from anything else, they're the two youngsters of the team (amongst the clear first team choices).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.