Player Topic: Raheem Sterling (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree he works hard but his decision making was poor, even his assist and goal were based on instict and not having time to overthink.

That's ridiculous. Some of his decision making wasn't great, but he got two assists and a goal. They were hardly just instinct. He did well for all three, even if the rebound off Mannone was a bit fortunate. He's doing alright.

It's ridiculous that he has a great game and still people want to slag him off. He has completely changed the way we play as a team and the moment he is off the pitch we look half as dangerous. Well done Raheem keep it up.

Anyone who says player who scored goal, forced own goal and added assist had bad game should just fuck off.

he is getting better and more confident, he is a young player and what we see i think are areas he can work on.. Cant fault what he brought to the game v sunderland.

Lucky for him and us, he can sit in the training camp and watch silva / KDB / sergio / yaya on how to keep the ball without leaving open for tackles and distribute the simple pass..

Sterling had great game, he ran at players with pace, created space for kdb, made some great passes and finished from a position he has failed to score from recently. I think the link up play with kdb was sensational. Add merlin to the mix and we will be mouth watering.

What we should be saying is something like: "even though he didn't have the best game, he's scored one and created another. Holy shit I can't wait for him to really hit his stride."

But, for various silly reasons, there are some amongst us saying: "he's been average so far, getting more like SWP every game, his decision making needs work, bring back Musampa."

Please note: this was a midweek, league cup fixture against what used to be a very physical team. After the fourth goal went in, nobody wanted to push themselves any more. This is the first 90 mins he has completed for us. And, on a night when Sergio could have at least had a hattrick, it's hard to criticise Raheem for not getting everything right.

It's ridiculous that he has a great game and still people want to slag him off. He has completely changed the way we play as a team and the moment he is off the pitch we look half as dangerous. Well done Raheem keep it up.
Exactly, we created fuck all against West Ham and Juve the minute he went off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.