Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

Pride of Chadderton said:
Hoghead said:
Sorry to piss on your dreams but it's Germany all day long to win - I particularly have no preference.

So you don't want to have 3 current world cup winners in the squad?!

Very strange some of our fans mate.

In an ideal world Sergio would have had a summer rest and a controlled pre season, returning injury free.

Unfortunately he will have no rest, return with niggles and be completely out of kilter on the pre season!

In short, this tournament could completely nullify his next season with him being fatigued, injured or just behind the curve. Just watching him tonight he doesn't appear to be even 50%.

Hoghead said:
Sorry to piss on your dreams but it's Germany all day long to win - I particularly have no preference.
How can you have particularly no preference?

MaineRoadBlue said:
In an ideal world Sergio would have had a summer rest and a controlled pre season, returning injury free.

Unfortunately he will have no rest, return with niggles and be completely out of kilter on the pre season!

In short, this tournament could completely nullify his next season with him being fatigued, injured or just behind the curve. Just watching him tonight he doesn't appear to be even 50%.
Everyone accommodates to Messi though, if they played as a team rather than a give it to gordon they'd kick arse

FantasyIreland said:
Lucky to be still on the pitch,his fitness is obviously frustrating him.

Good point. A fully fit Aguero would have shaken of the defence to get on to one of those through balls.

Kun was trying his heart out and got beat by a wonder goal.

Poor sod is devastated.It just hasn't been his time recently.

Hopefully,City will rest him properly and get his body and head right.

I think Zabaleta might be OK but Sergio and Fernandinho could potentially be very emotionally fragile players next season, it would not surprise me to see them having poor performances for a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.