Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

stony said:
mastermind said:
If Sabella has any sense, he should get Aguero to play upfront as a number 9. Not on the left, the right or in midfield. Germany play with a high line, it just takes one long ball to play Aguero in. This game is very winnable. Can you guys imagine Aguero scoring the winning goal ?

I've already dreamed of Zab equalising to make it 1-1, Demi equalising to make it 2-2 and Aguero winning it in extra time.

It's been the Messi show so far with their tactics, why would it change for the final?

Pride of Chadderton said:
stony said:
mastermind said:
If Sabella has any sense, he should get Aguero to play upfront as a number 9. Not on the left, the right or in midfield. Germany play with a high line, it just takes one long ball to play Aguero in. This game is very winnable. Can you guys imagine Aguero scoring the winning goal ?

I've already dreamed of Zab equalising to make it 1-1, Demi equalising to make it 2-2 and Aguero winning it in extra time.

It's been the Messi show so far with their tactics, why would it change for the final?

It was a dream you ****, don't spoil it.

stony said:
stony said:

It was a dream you c**t, don't spoil it.

It's fun to stomp on dreams, watching liverpool should've taught you that

The Summer we bought him all the talk on Bluemoon was one of Aguero, Benzema or Higuain.

Sergio had gone through his leanest patch at Athletico and my preference was for Higuain. No disrespect to Higuain and Benzema but Sergio is a cut above.

If he starts or comes on as a sub I am sure he will score tomorrow.

This has been the best World Cup since I was a little boy of 7 and Mexico 1970. The only thing missing is Sergio's massive grin after a goal.

stony said:

It was a dream you c**t, don't spoil it.

It's fun to stomp on dreams, watching liverpool should've taught you that

You're a cruel man, but you make a valid and amusing point(buggers off to RAWK)

stony said:
mastermind said:

In the last 3 minutes yeah ?

Messi to Aguerooooooooooooooooooooo

mastermind said:
stony said:
mastermind said:

In the last 3 minutes yeah ?

Messi to Aguerooooooooooooooooooooo

No not a messi assist or he'll get the credit no matter how good the finish.

"Biglia...AGUERO!!!..Staggering just staggering, he's won the world cup with 90 seconds of stoppage time left to play. It's just the most extraordinary scenario you could have dreamt up. Tears of distress turn to tears of unbridled joy."

What number does Aguero wear for the Argentina squad? Reason I ask is because my kids want to put his number on their face?

CaliBoy said:
What number does Aguero wear for the Argentina squad? Reason I ask is because my kids want to put his number on their face?

If only there was some kind of search engine on the web to check for things like this, I might invent that!

Here you go mate - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jun/06/argentina-squad-2014-world-cup" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/201 ... -world-cup</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.