Player topic: Sergio Aguero (2014/15)

• Thread starter Deleted member 58678
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sergio Aguero

kun said:
It's incredible how many goals he scores against the top sides.

Vs United:
7 games, 6 goals (0.9 goals per game)

Vs Liverpool:
5 games, 3 goals (0.6 g/g)

Vs Chelsea:
8 games, 3 goals (0.4 g/g)

Vs Spurs:
7 games, 9 goals (1.3 g/g)

Vs Arsenal:
6 games, 3 goals (0.5 g/g)

For some context:

Aguero total vs top 6:
33 games, 24 goals (0.73 g/g)

Suarez vs top 6:
33 games, 11 goals (0.30 g/g)

Rooney vs top 6:
130 games, 46 goals (0.35 g/g) - took Rooney 91 games to reach 24 goals.

Van Persie vs top 6:
86 games, 29 goals (0.34 g/g) - took Van Persie 71 games to reach 24 goals.

Torres vs top 6:
76 games, 23 goals (0.30 g/g)

Giroud vs top 6:
23 games, 5 goals (0.22 g/g)

Tevez vs top 6:
63 games, 22 goals (0.35 g/g)

Drogba vs top 6:
93 games, 34 goals (0.37 g/g) - took Drogba 64 games to reach 24 goals.

That's a very interesting stat, Kun.

Because it's against the top sides where it really matters.

Berbatoss was another acclaimed by the rag-loving media, but his g/g against the top sides was also poor.

i like the way he took neuer out as he grabbed the ball from his net. the keeper tried stop kun from retrieving the ball so kun booted his standing leg :)

de niro said:
i like the way he took neuer out as he grabbed the ball from his net. the keeper tried stop kun from retrieving the ball so kun booted his standing leg :)
I liked that too, did mention it somewhere else, but not many seemed to pick up on it, far better in the circumstances than knee sliding to the corner flag to celebrate....

“I want to be here and stick to the new contract I signed few months ago. I want to keep winning things with the club and I want so stay at this level, scoring goals and having individual success. But the most important thing is to win titles. Ideally we would win one title every year.

“I want to be at City until my contract ends and then my plans are to go back to Argentina in the long term future. I want to be at this level while I am here and I want City to be the last team I play for in Europe.”

blinkblue said:
“I want to be here and stick to the new contract I signed few months ago. I want to keep winning things with the club and I want so stay at this level, scoring goals and having individual success. But the most important thing is to win titles. Ideally we would win one title every year.

“I want to be at City until my contract ends and then my plans are to go back to Argentina in the long term future. I want to be at this level while I am here and I want City to be the last team I play for in Europe.”

I love him.

He's the best the Premier League has ever had, ability wise. I'm expecting him to bag 40-45 this season if he stays fit.

de niro said:
Bluewonder said:
He's the best the Premier League has ever had, ability wise. I'm expecting him to bag 40-45 this season if he stays fit.

yep, and not 64m or 50m or 42m.

38 fucking mill.

:)

Best £38m ever spent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.